In September we’re coming out to play! Cycle Chic events will happen in different cities, and we would love to meet you there! So write down these days in your agendas and get on your bikes!
- Sunday 1st September: Cycle Chic Casting 1 & lots of other fun activities in Merksem, Antwerp (Merksem Trapt Door – 13u – 18u: Victor Roosensplein)
- Wednesday 4th September: Cycle Chic Casting 2 & again some cycling activities for all ages in Deurne, Antwerp (Deurne Koerst – 16u – 20u: Arenaplein)
- Thursday 18th September: Cycle Chic Parade in the Capital, Brussels. Provélo guides us to some trendy places in town and we finish at the Cycle Chic Expo to have a little Cycle Chic Party! (17u30: Place de Londres / Londenplein – 19u: Muntplein/Place de la Monnaie )
- Saturday 14th September: Cycle Chic Fashion Show in Antwerp, together with the funky and exiting Brompton-race (14u & 16u – Park Spoor Noord).
- Sunday 22nd September: second edition of the fantastic Tweed & Vintage Ride in Ghent, joining forces with Radio Modern, the masters of retro parties (13u30: Zuidpark). Let this souvenir of the first edition put you in the right mood!
Not to forget: from 28th August till 22nd September, the Brussels Cycle Chic Expo is on at Flagey & Monnaie!
Come and join us for fabulous cycling & partying!
One Response to “Come out & play”
August 30th, 2013 at 10:41
♥♥♥ I saved 18th September and 22nd September in my agenda. See you there!